Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Winter birthday with roses

I'm back with another card and super easy challenge: 'Anything goes' at A and T Emerald Faeries Challenge Blog. You have two weeks to participate and share your project with us. I made a winter birthday card.

Congratulations!
First time I saw Memory Box Flowering Christmas Tree Die, I knew I have to have it. It looked so beautiful. Now I finally got it and I'm in love. It is even more fantastic then I thought it will be. I just had to use it, even though I made a birthday card :) So I cut it a part and no one can tell that actually it is a Christmas tree.
As my main image I used a new 'Spring roses with butterfly' digital stamp. It is colored with Promarkes and I added some lots of stickles to it and some to butterfly wings as well.


On front of the card I followed the sketch from Sketch Saturday - Week 229 and inside is a bit simpler version of it. I don't no what's wrong with me. I don't think much of roses but I absolutely love them on winter and Christmas projects. Strange, I know, but I can't help my self :o)

Inside of the card
Materials used:
Stamp:A & T Design -
Spring roses with butterfly
Paper: Bearly Mine Designs - October Freebies Part 2 and 3, CraftworksCard card base, White paper - from my stash (matting layers colored with 'Lavender')
Coloring: ProMarkers - Plum, Fuchsia Pink, Lavender, Forest Green, Leaf Green, Meadow Green, Blender
Inks: Printer
Dies: Spellbinder - Standard Circles Larges, Memory Box - Flowering Christmas Tree
Embellishments: Ranger Stickles - Crystal, Lace from my stash, Stanger - Pearl paste (colored with 'Plum')
Sentiments: Computer generated


I'd like to particiapat on following challenges:
Crafts 4 Eternity - Challenge 93 - Ugly Bug Ball (some kind of bug)
Guylous Inimitability - Favorite fancy die cut (Memory Box - Flowering Christmas Tree)
Top Tip Tuesday - Challenge 87 - Things with wings
Bearly Mine Challenges - Challenge 57 - Anything goes

Thank you for looking!
Hugs & smiles,
Eret

12 comments:

  1. Fantastic birthday card. Love all the glittery bling and how clever to cut apart the tree die. It's just as pretty in pieces too. Great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another stunning card Eret. I love the image, your colouring is so beautiful and the way you have used that MB die looks fabulous

    Hugs Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. Exquisite design Eret, beautiful dies and colours. The inside of your card is just gorgeous...wonderful card..xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card Eret.
    I love that glitter work, it looks so nice.
    Hugs,
    Carla

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous card! Gorgeous colouring and papers and wonderful embellishments! Thanks for joining us at Sketch Saturday this week, hope to see you again soon! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card! Thanks for joining us at Crafts 4 Eternity this week hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful, inside and out!
    Hugz,
    Chana

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a beautiful birthday card for wintertime. I love the dainty look that die adds and the little details are so captivating. You've definitely designed a gorgeous card here :)

    Thank you so much for playing along with us at Top Tip Tuesday!
    Remember you can enter up to 3 projects and 3 tips.
    Have a great one!
    Lisa xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Eret, Have my other hat on today. This is totally gorgeous hun!!! Love those papers (hehehe) You did an excellent job with Anitas flowers! Thanks for joining us at Bearly Mine, good luck and hope you will join us again.
    Take care and Hugs
    Tracey
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely card and I spy that little butterfly! just perfect! Great to see you at Top Tip Tuesday challenge this time for our Things with Wings Challenge, hugs Samantha :0)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Stunning card. Thank you so much for sharing with us at Bearly Mine Challenges, this week. GDT

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful Eret! I really like the stamp set you used and it was very clever of you to use pieces of the Christmas Tree die for your swirls, you really can't tell it used to be a tree. Great job!
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment. It is always so nice to read them. Hugs and smiles. Eret

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...